jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

Why my hub didn't got indexed by google???

1. am@n profile image69
    am@nposted 6 years ago

Hi! I published this hub yesterday "http://hubpages.com/hub/Follow-ups-for-an-Effective-Business-Presentation-Creative-ideas" and it has reached a hub score of 56, and it doesn't have any issues. But when i copied the url of this link and searched the url in Google, then i didn't noticed it in Google search results. While any of my previous hub didn't faced this problem, all of my previous hubs were shown by Google when i searched them with their url 4-5 hours after publishing them. But till now this hub hasn't got indexed in Google. Why is this happening???

1. StarCreate profile image82
      StarCreateposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think 4-5 hours sounds exceptionally fast - some sites take weeks or months to get crawled!  My impression so far is that Hub Pages (and I'm new here) actively submit your page for google indexing and it tends to happen more rapidly, but I wouldnt be worried after just one day...

1. am@n profile image69
        am@nposted 6 years ago in reply to this

wow, i encountered an amazing thing, when i searched for the url in Google search, I got this question's link in the forum as a top result!!! but still my hub is not visible sad
        What's happening???

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
          Mark Knowlesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have just searched and it is indexed and visible. It may be just your data centre.

1. am@n profile image69
            am@nposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks sir for doing this and telling me. smile

2. profile image0
      ssaulposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Best way to get your page index fast is by sharing either by social media or any other.

3. tritrain profile image76
      tritrainposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you ping a lot of sites, including the search engines and share your latest Hub(s) with others, then you could get indexed quickly.

It all depends on Google's spider crawling.  It's hit or miss.

The more backlinks (internal and external) the more chance that the spiders will stop over to your Hub.

I have Hubs on HubPages friendly backlinks and where to ping your Hubs.

working