jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Adding photo's to my Hub

1. Delmae Joy profile image59
    Delmae Joyposted 8 years ago

Hi, I'm just doing my first hub.  The first photo went in OK, but any more that I try to insert just fly to the top, or fly to the bottom when I hit the arrow.   I wonder how I should go about inserting them into the body of the Hub where they will make sense?   I'm pretty green so your help would be much appreciated.  Thanks.

1. jyuva profile image40
      jyuvaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Edit the photo capsule then you can add photos to that capsule big_smile

2. Dottie1 profile image82
      Dottie1posted 8 years ago in reply to this

I checked out your hub.  You should drop the comment capsule down to the bottom of your page.  To have better control of adding pictures where you want them break your writing down into several text capsules instead of all in one.  Then your photo capsules won't all fly to the top.  BTW that Crostoli recipe sounds very yummy!  Welcome to Hubpages.  smile

1. Delmae Joy profile image59
        Delmae Joyposted 8 years ago in reply to this

[Thankyou Dottie,   I'll go back and give it a go.  Crostoli are lovely.  For someone who is having a raw food few days they are particularly wicked!

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

If you hit the sideways arrow, which you will see if the picture is not the bottom capsule, that will make your picture smaller and you can put it beside your text.

3. New Day profile image81
    New Dayposted 8 years ago

Good luck - play around with the capsules, reorganizing them and you'll get the hang of it.