jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Happy Valentine to everybody!

1. 0
    Home Girlposted 5 years ago

To everybody who is not getting any cards or love letters or friendly kisses, or nice flowers, or boxes of candies today,

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

somebody sent a teddy bear. Happy V Day Home girl. May your day be lovely!

2. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 5 years ago

thanks!  I will treasure this!  Have to go back to bed now and try to recover my health and sanity while coughing and wheezing and weak as a kitten.  Oh, I'll be alright, don't worry, its just the flu, but I needed to make my bid for sympathy!  now, don't take this valentine too seriously!!! and here's hoping this is a special day for you - you know what I mean!

1. Daniel Carter profile image92
      Daniel Carterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

OMG girl, that is one of the best Valentine's I've ever seen!!

And, for what it's worth, I sympathize with your flu. It's not fair to be sick at all. Ever.
      Have someone bring chicken soup and chocolate.

Get better soon!

BTW, Happy Valentine's Day everyone. It's weird when you're single, but the intent is still nice. So Happy, Happy, Happy....

3. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago

hope you feel better soon mega1, I can't resist to response to that avatar, hmm about that naked thing I don't know, LOL

4. Aficionada profile image93
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

Happy Valentine's Day! - even if you actually are receiving cards, candy, flowers, love letters, kisses, and diamonds. big_smile

Wonderful, happy friendship to all of you - at least to all who have posted here so far lollollollollol ! (Too bad we don't have a kissy-smiley-face.)

To whose who haven't (posted here) yet ...  well, the jury's still out.  tongue Ahhahahahaha  lollollollol !

5. 0
    Home Girlposted 5 years ago

Too cold in Canada to get naked but i can always dance waiting for a bus big_smile. http://www.pic4ever.com/images/loveshower.gif

6. tonymac04 profile image89
    tonymac04posted 5 years ago

Well we're not that much into Valentine's but I did cook a wonderful (I say uith all due modesty, of course) chicken stesw in the cock pot, with noodles and three vegs on the side with a really great cheese sauce for the broccoli!

Then our eight-year-old made us this card!

1. Ellarose92 profile image60
      Ellarose92posted 5 years ago in reply to this

aww that is so adorable!! I hope everyone has a wonderful valentines day!!