jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

amazon

1. Shakeel Shavab CK profile image60
    Shakeel Shavab CKposted 5 years ago

Is amazon affiliate program is only meant for US people? Can Indian people can join?

2. Dale Nelson profile image26
    Dale Nelsonposted 5 years ago

Yes, anyone can join except for certain areas. Check if your country is allowed by going to amazon and joining the affiliate program.

3. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 5 years ago

From India you can join in all the affiliate program that HP is partnering with.

Shakeel Shavab CKposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks saleheensblog

4. RedElf profile image86
    RedElfposted 5 years ago

I have read in some of the forums that it might take you longer to get an account, but it is possible. Sometimes you are required to have been a site member for a longer time - up to 6 months,  I have read. Good Luck.

1. darkside profile image80
      darksideposted 5 years ago in reply to this

This applies to Adsense. I haven't seen it mentioned that the same applies to Amazon.

5. skyfire profile image72
    skyfireposted 5 years ago

There are some exceptions to that unwritten rule. For example, established sites in india get adsense in 1-2 business weeks(or within few business days). As for amazon, i think it's hard to get into china/japan amazon affiliate program otherwise anyone can sign up for other channels.

Shakeel Shavab CKposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your valuable information, skyfire

1. 0
        ssaulposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Before attempting to sign up, read through Amazon for the countries that they accept then proceed and apply. However, I think it takes much longer to for people from India to be approved, I might be wrong though!

1. skyfire profile image72
          skyfireposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No. I got approved within 24 hours.

6. tritrain profile image76
    tritrainposted 5 years ago

Here are the countries in which Amazon has a presence.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?i … cId=487250

You may not be able to be an Amazon Associate if you reside in certain countries, due to payment, fraud, or other concerns.

It's up to Amazon.

7. mdlawyer profile image61
    mdlawyerposted 5 years ago

Yes. It is easy to get Amazon in India.  But Amazon is not ideal for all Hubs.  Adsense is better

working