jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

How long does it take for a hub to be published once you submit it

1. Laura Marie profile image8
    Laura Marieposted 6 years ago

I have a query beside one of my hubs saying it had deceptive tags or title, so I have fixed it. I really want it published in next few hours because it is based on a live event tonight. How long does it take to publish it? And how can i get it published quicker?

1. Mikeydoes profile image79
      Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The thing is, even if it were to get released today, it could take a to a whole day for it to be indexed. In the next couple hours it should be available again.

Laura Marieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks. It already is indexed because it was published for several days before being taken down. So when it is republished it will be at number one in google

2. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If the problem was found by the bots and is actually fixed, it should be published immediately.

If HP moderators kicked it out, it will probably take a few days to get a response from them.

Either way, though, it is not likely to be of any use for tonights event - it will take google too long to find it and index it.  Hubs need published a month or more before an actual event to be of much use.

Aww thats no good. I should have fixed it last week. But google is still showing it as top search, but obviously when you click through you dont see the page.

2. Mikeydoes profile image79
    Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago

It usually takes within the day for me, if that. It used to be quick, but if its a day now I don't want an unpublished hub again.

Yeh thats what I am thinking too. Regret now fixing it sooner.

working