jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Amazon Associate

1. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

I had signed up for Amazon US and integrated amazon products into my hubs. Today I signed up for Amazon UK affiliate program. I am not a UK resident. Can I still use it? Can I use it along with Amazon US and how to track earnings and use it in my hubs?

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Right now Hubpages only supports Amazon US. If you want to use the UK Amazon, you'll need to place a hyperlink in your hub. There have been numerous discussions about this, since many hubbers get visitors from the UK.

2. tritrain profile image77
      tritrainposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I wouldn't use Amazon UK here because HubPages is hosted in the US and attracts a mostly US-based market.

However, if you wanted to use UK Amazon links, you could use a couple and don't use any Amazon modules.  It may not bring many sales, but you could do it.

1. 0
        ryankettposted 5 years ago in reply to this

13% of my traffic is from the UK, anybody who is prepared to swap a few Z's with S's and use words such as Garden instead of Yard can easily win British traffic, and that British traffic is valuable to me, I know this because my eCPM is higher at times when most Americans are asleep.

2. IzzyM profile image84
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

I use AmazonUK affiliate links alongside my Amazon.com capsules when I am selling a product that is also on sale on AmazonUK. They have to be contextual links and I usually only add one, although we are allowed to add two.

Edit: I get a lot of UK visitors to my hubs