jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

what is going on with HubPages? I can't upload photos

1. WordWielder profile image61
    WordWielderposted 5 years ago

I have tried now on two separate computers, and two separate servers to simply upload some Jpeg photos to a hub I recently posted.  Every time, the hubpage goes into this "loading" mode and never actually uploads the photo.  I constantly have to exit out of the edit screen, re-log in and attempt to edit that same hub so I can add a photo but still to no avail. 

This is REALLY frustrating.  I appreciate your help.

1. Pcunix profile image91
      Pcunixposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Did you try it with a different browser?

Were you  in the hub or in the Photo Tool?

2. 0
      ssaulposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well, Hubpages work much better with Firefox, try that browser and see what happens.

3. Lateral3 profile image60
      Lateral3posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm having trouble too.  I tried a number of times, and nothing happens then I get half a dozen copies of the same picture.  Anyone know how to delete from 'my photos'?  I'm running out of space.

2. skyfire profile image74
    skyfireposted 5 years ago

You can upload photos from this location. If you manage to upload the images successfully then you can just select from the album or recently uploaded images from the same capsule.

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey! This can replace the scraps hub technique I've been using! smile

3. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

2 different computers does tend to rule out user issues...

Random ideas:

upload into new photo capsule instead of existing one.

Rename .jpeg to .jpg (for some reason this particular rename has never messed anything up for me)

Load pics into brand new scraps hub. Then load them into your real hub via photo gallery.

That's all I can think of for now. smile

4. To Start Again profile image84
    To Start Againposted 5 years ago

when your cursor is over the pic you want to remove, three little symbols will appear on the bottom of it. Click the 'X' to remove