jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Help! Google Adsense Page Impressions

1. xrocker30 profile image82
    xrocker30posted 5 years ago

Hello,

So I never really knew what "Page Impressions" meant on my Google Adsense report. Well recently I looked up what it meant and found out it meant this:

�Page Impression -- how many times the page or pages containing the AdSense advertisement was shown to visitors

Well at one point it was up a 9 page impressions but most of the time it is 1! Does that mean that the ads on my page were only shown 1 time and the rest of my veiwers didn't see any ads to click on? And if this is the case then what do I have to do to show my ads? I thought once you get registered with adsense and connect it with your hubpage account it will automatically display the ads all the time. What am I doing wrong?

1. 0
      ryankettposted 5 years ago in reply to this

60% of the time, (as per the TOS), generally shows at 50% when all things considered (such as AdBlocker).

1. xrocker30 profile image82
        xrocker30posted 5 years ago in reply to this

but shouldn't I have a lot more than 1? I only get about 30 veiws per day since I just joined but thats alot greater than two times one.

1. 0
          ryankettposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, it probably should, although the most fool proof way of monitoring page views is to install Google Analytics rather than referring to the Hubpages stats page.

Also take on board the fact that your own page views are counted in your stats, including those that you make before pressing publish. AdSense ads are not displayed on an unpublished hub, the stats are not real time (on either Hubpages or AdSense) and if you are using AdBlocker yourself then that would explain the discrepancy.

working