jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Amazon Here I Come

1. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

My amazon performance can at best be termed as dismal.I signed up for the program in October and have made over $15 till now. I had made over $12 in December, but only a few cents in January and nothing in February till now. As everyone who earns good with Amazon say the key to success with Amazon is to write a lot of great products hubs. I will be publishing product hubs from mow on for a while with a few other hubs from time to time. My question is that do products hubs hit adsense revenue. I mean that will my adsense revenue drop after writing product hubs.

1. IzzyM profile image84
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It shouldn't if you still use your keyword research in product selection. Also, I tend to leave that top right area free still for adsense ads so that if someone comes to buy, opens the page and realises it wasn't what they were looking for, there is always the chances they will click out on an ad.

2. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 5 years ago

True product hubs are designed to sell products...so probably. It takes a lot of hubs to have enough to keep Amazon, Adsense and ebay all cranking at the same time.

3. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

Thanks Nelle and Izzy for your advice and encouragement.

1. brandonhart100 profile image82
      brandonhart100posted 5 years ago in reply to this

A good product hub will only add to your adsense totals and if anything pays better than the average "how to".  If you were paying for adwords isn't that exactly the type of hub you'd want to advertise on?

Anyway, hopefully that helps you to keep going with Amazon.  It's definitely worth it.