jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

What is your Highest Adsense Earnings from She Told Me in a Month?

1. profile image0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

Is it possible to earn more than dollar 10 from She told me?

Share your experience.

1. J Sunhawk profile image81
      J Sunhawkposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I've had no luck from She Told Me but my submissions are minimal. Now I read that the site is no follow. Don't know if it's true. I'm checking on it.

1. profile image0
        TopUniverseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No.
        Still it is do follow. I have just checked with search status plug in.

2. profile image0
      ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

As the top referrer on that site (218 referrals), I can categorically state that you have no chance of earning $10 a month from that site unless you intend to publish thousands of bookmarks (even then, it would be hard).

$1 is a good day for me, with 218 referrals and 282 'scoops'. If you happen to be one of my referrals, then ignore everything that I have just said, of course you can earn that lol

It would take me 2180 referrals and 2820 scoops to earn an average of around $6 a day from SheToldMe, with $10 being a very good day.

1. profile image0

OMG! From your experience it looks very hard to get better earnings from she told me. So you are very senior member in she told me, Can you answer my question that I posted under Cagsil?

2. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I don't use it presently. wink

1. profile image0

I have just used my ID in she told me and ads started to show immediately.
      But I am not getting any email from google adsense to grant access to she told me. (like I grant access to hubpages)

Why it's so?

working