jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

LETS HAVE A STORY TELLING GAME!

1. dianne143 profile image59
    dianne143posted 6 years ago

Continue the story below... until we're able to develop a full story! Let's see how imaginative you people can get!

I BEGIN.............

Dear Dr. Love,

I wrote to you because I need your advice, just hide me in the name of.....

1. profile image0
      Ruach Eishposted 6 years ago in reply to this

all that's true, I do not want anyone finding out about this.  What would you do if you walked in on your brother and he was making love to a...........

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
        Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

another woman, after he's just recently got engaged last week.  At first, I didn't recognize the other girl, until I noticed she's his ex-high school sweetheart.  I don't know what to do....

2. Lazer317 profile image82
    Lazer317posted 6 years ago

...I really love his fiance, and she would be completely crushed to find this out, but on the other hand...

1. profile image0

doesn't she need to know what's happening so that she can make a decision on whether to marry someone who is so dishonest and cheating?  I am worried about my brother too.  He seems to have some sexual issues not just about women.   He told me he was turned on once by a chimpanzee at the zoo and he behaves weirdly around me all the time.  There was once for example........

1. ddsurfsca profile image68
        ddsurfscaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

he decided he was gay, until he tried sleeping with a man and got so ill he vomited.  Could not a man just consider what would happen in his head and then make a decision?  I have made up my mind to right this wrong by....

1. profile image0

booby trapping his bedroom door with custard pies and.......

1. ddsurfsca profile image68
            ddsurfscaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

splat, it surely would have worked if his mama, going into his room to put his clean socks into his dresser drawer had not opened the door before him.  Well, needless to say, after cleaning up the mess, and eating the pies off her face, she left him a note on his door that read simply like this...."

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
              Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Dear Jacob,

Get the hell out of my house, you lazy sack of s***.  You haven't paid rent here for the past few months, yet you still continue to leech off me and your father like a damn child.  I know you said that money is tight for you and your fiance, but enough is enough.  I want your lazy sorry a** out of my house by the end of the week, or i'm calling the cops.

no wonder your fiance always calls you a loser because you haven't been able to hold a job for years you dead beat a**hole!  Anyways, dinner is on the stove, and be sure to tell your father that i said...

working