jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

30 day Challenge starting today

1. rorymullen profile image61
    rorymullenposted 5 years ago

I am going to do the 30 day challenge. The topics will be high rated keywords and there will be six topics to write about. I will keep track of my progress and attempt to make some money. I understand this will be a learning opportunity for me and I will enjoy it.
    Thanks guys for creating a welcoming site for people to make money on. I will try to make you guys proud by producing decent articles that you all will be proud of.

1. speedbird profile image64
      speedbirdposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to hubpages! Go for the challenge! you seem to be well motivated smile
      GOOD LUCK!!

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages! smile

Good luck on the Challenge. smile

Do try to make it to the Extreme Hub Makeover Forum thread and have your hubs critiqued by some of the veteran hubbers. This way, you stay on track to do well. smile

3. rorymullen profile image61

I am always ready for some help on my hubs. I am loving the learning experience hear and want to grow from it. If you notice anything wrong with any of my hubs, feel free to message me and tell me what I did wrong. I am only human and also loves to learn

4. simeonvisser profile image87
    simeonvisserposted 5 years ago

All the best during your challenge. With nine hubs in 13 days you're already quite productive and 30 more hubs will look very nice on your profile smile

5. rorymullen profile image61

I will do my best/ In the mean time I would like to learn and make sure I fully understand the type of work that is needed to be the best I can be.