jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Why is a gambling site's adverts appearing on my hubs?

1. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

King.com are a gambling site. If we are not allowed to write about them, why are they allowed to place their ads on our hubs?

1. speedbird profile image65
      speedbirdposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There is no need to worry since you dont choose which ads to appear on your hubs. Those ads must have been approved by the advertising network and good for you since if they get clicked-$$$

1. IzzyM profile image86
        IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Speedbird, you are missing the point.

I don't care how much their adverts are worth - because I don't target that market.

Why are they there at all? they are supposed to be against ADSENSE TOS.

1. sabrebIade profile image84
          sabrebIadeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah I know.
          Kinda like when I get "Naked Oil Wrestling" ads on my wrestling Hubs and blogs.
          I wonder what would happen if I did a Naked Oil Wrestling Hub or blog?
          Think Adsense would run ads on it?

2. speedbird profile image65
    speedbirdposted 6 years ago

So long as they are appearing on your hubs as Adsense Ads, then this means that there is no violation on Google Adsense policies and Guidelines (TOS)

1. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It doesn't work like that anymore. When I was allowed ads on my cannabis hubs, adsense sold the seeds.

Don't know what they sold on my prostitis hubs, but they paid plenty for the ads when they were running.

They can't have it both ways.

Either they are squeaky clean, or they aren't.

Sabreblade, I'm with you. Squeaky clean sites that 'cater for families' don't sell girls, especially young foreign girls.

working