Tempting fate :)

1. frogdropping profile image83
    frogdroppingposted 5 years ago

I've been wanting a plastic dog bed for Boo. I haven't been able to justify spending upwards of 50 bucks. I figured one would turn up, free, sooner or later - sometimes life's like that.

This morning I found one. Left by the trash in the garden of a long empty house - this after walking Boo a different way than usual. It was perfect - though needed a scrub. I brought it home, untroubled by the fact I probably looked like a skip rat smile

Now scrubbed, disinfected and given to Boo. I thought it lucky. I got one for free.

Unfortunately I think I've angered the Goddess of Fate, Chance And Don't Look A Gift Horse In The Mouth.

I tried and tried not to think this but couldn't help it. "I just wish it was a brown one" hmm

1. CMHypno profile image90
      CMHypnoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You need to brush up on your 'Law of Attraction' skills to make sure you get your chosen colour next time!  Will Boo mind? Do dogs see in colour?

2. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

Plastic Dogs are often very hard to find... Especially those that you can take walking..... and you can't always be a chooser if you find a green one!

Sheesh...... Did you Not Learn That as a Tadpole FD? hmm