jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Google analytics a/c

1. Shakeel Shavab CK profile image61
    Shakeel Shavab CKposted 5 years ago

I can't sign up for google analytics! I am tried with the step by step instructions of hubpages learning center. But whenever I am trying, there is a red text information " Invalid Input" under 'Website's URL'. What can I do for getting Google analytic a/c? and from where I can get the 'UA' code? Help me...

2. skyfire profile image75
    skyfireposted 5 years ago

I'm not sure if you're using profile URL or TLD(top level domain) of hubpages. If you fail to get either then there is one alternative.

Sign in to blogger.com and create a blog and use that URL for analytics. Set the profile to track stats from multiple domains. Once this is set you can use the 'UA ID' for multiple domains(including hubpages).

1. Shakeel Shavab CK profile image61
      Shakeel Shavab CKposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks a lot skyfire..........

3. Danette Watt profile image87
    Danette Wattposted 5 years ago

I have the same problem. But I don't want to have to go to blogger.com, set up a blog and create just one more account somewhere out there on the Internet and have to manage another account.

any other ideas?

1. sunforged profile image67
      sunforgedposted 5 years ago in reply to this

skyfires solution is much. much . much quicker then trying to get google to assist you.

You have no reason to go back and manage the blog if you dont want to and if you plan on publishing online for awhile, blogs come in handy.

4. mdlawyer profile image60
    mdlawyerposted 5 years ago

Opening an account with Blogger need not be a bother for you. You need not be active on it later, if you don't want to.