jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

my fan info is overwhelmed by one fan

1. Robin Layne profile image80
    Robin Layneposted 8 years ago

Hi, I was excited to find out that I now have 2 fans. I read the info of one fan and made him my fan, too. I went back to find the second fan in the list and can't find it because my list is now infinitely filled with the one fan's taking on of other people as fans. (I hope this explanation makes sense). It would appear that this man has set up a robot to accept people as fans for who knows how often or how long. Is there a way to filter him out of my settings or something so I can read about my other fan and others that will come along? Or filter out the list of HIS fans, at least?

1. Eric Graudins profile image59
      Eric Graudinsposted 8 years ago in reply to this

His names not Robert is it? lol
      If so, we're all pretty sure that it's his  life's mission to become the fan of everyone on Hub Pages lol

Anyway, welcome to Hubpages.
      Eric G.

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

The only way to filter out just that one person's actions from hubtivity is to quit his fan club.  However, if you don't want to see when any of the people you are a fan of become a fan of someone else, you can adjust that by editing your hubtivity preferences.  Just uncheck "of users you are a fan of" after clicking "Edit Preferences" on your hubtivity page.

3. oxymoron profile image60
    oxymoronposted 8 years ago

Robertkeheller? lol

4. Robin Layne profile image80
    Robin Layneposted 8 years ago

Yup, that's the one. Maybe he ought to make his robot explain how we can filter out his endless list every time he becomes a fan. lol

5. Nicole Winter profile image60
    Nicole Winterposted 8 years ago

I really don't think it's a robot, sweetie, I think it's his personal mission in life to become everyone's fan!    Check your e-mail when you have a chance, hopefully it'll be helpful.

--- NAW