jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

I need a clear answer with this

1. dianne143 profile image61
    dianne143posted 5 years ago

I don't understand why my hubs score gets lower and higher.

Just like this lately my hub score do reached 80 last week, this week turns 79 then other day was 75, hours ago it was 80 then now it was 79 I am confused.

Can anybody let me understand what's going on?...

Thank you

1. Mrs. J. B. profile image61
      Mrs. J. B.posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Mine too has gone down and I also have wondered why, I have looked to find the answers yet I still have not found the answer.

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Dianne here are the basics:

*Hub scores are not so much about rating your as a writer but about stopping spammers. Any score below 75 (hubber) or 40 (hub) will turn links into dofollow on either the whole account (hubberscore) or on that hub.

*Since the idea is to stop spammers, the algorithm used to calculate your score is not known - if it was scammers could easily get around it and change it.

*Score is based on many things - new hubs (often lower score), traffic, quality, length and content, interaction with the site.

I don't notice my score any more. Trust me - it has no impact on traffic or earnings, it's just an indication of them.

dianne143posted 5 years ago in reply to this

thank you now from 79 my hub score was 77 sad

3. ddsurfsca profile image77
    ddsurfscaposted 5 years ago

My score does the same thing, and as I have now almost 150 hubs, I have followed my statistics, and when I have hubs that get a few views more than usual, my score goes up, and on slow days when my views are not quite up as much as they had been, my score goes down.  This could also be what is happening, at least in part.

dianne143posted 5 years ago in reply to this

yeah that is why i wondered because it get high and low.