I need some advice about an adsense issue . . .

1. Valeed profile image80
    Valeedposted 5 years ago

When I started writing on hubpages I was very much new to working online. I didn't knew what to do and how to get an adsense account. So I took some help from my friend. He allowed me to use his adsense account instead making a new one. One month back I don't know for what reason that adsense account got blocked. I used the same account for some of my blogs also. After all this now I want to get my own adsense account to avoid such issues. Can I do so? Will there be any problem if I used a new account on Hubpages? Can I use a new account for my blogs also?
    I don't want that after investing my time and hard work for months, I will be told by google that sorry your adsense account is again blocked for making a new one neutral
    Please need some help on this issue. I know you might say it will be not a problem if I use a new adsense account on HP but I desperately want to know about the blogs also. PLEASE do help.

2. GAbaptist profile image84
    GAbaptistposted 5 years ago

Was the adsense account that was blocked linked to you, or any of your account information? If not, you shouldn't have a problem getting your own account. However, it may cause concern for Google if you try to place the adsense code on a site that has been blocked previously from the other account.

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

GAbaptist offers good advice. I see no problem with the application, provided the issues that led to disabling of the account were unrelated to your HubPages account. Publishers can use their AdSense ID on any compliant domain, so you have done nothing wrong by letting him do that, as far as I can tell.