jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (24 posts)

Starting to see Adsense revenue

1. GAbaptist profile image84
    GAbaptistposted 5 years ago

I just wanted to come here and give a little encouragement to those, like myself, who are new to Hubpages.

I have been here a little over three weeks now and published 14 Hubs. I don't want to jinx myself, but for the past week I have been seeing consistent Adsense revenue, and according to Google Analytics, about 85% of my traffic is coming from the search engines which should be a good thing. So if you haven't seen any revenue yet, keep plugging and research those keywords!

I haven't really gotten many comments on the hubs and haven't attracted any followers yet, but have been told by several here that it is not crucial to making money here. I also haven't gotten too many Amazon clicks, but have made two small sales. I guess I need to look at how to improve my Amazon revenue.

Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know that it appears that Adsense is starting to roll!!

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
      Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If you've made amazon sales that quick, then . . . .let me tell you, you are on top of this game!

2. 0
      Jeykishanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Gabaptist, Blessings to you. Well done and thanks for encouraging  us. I've seen you on webanswers too. keep going and I think that you area fighter. bless you!

3. bryanps profile image73
      bryanpsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wow 18 hubs and already seeing revenue from Amazon and Adsense? That's great! I hope to have earnings like you.

4. speedbird profile image63
      speedbirdposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Good for you, me I have 17 hubs but no revenue yet..may there is something am not doing right

2. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 5 years ago

Welcome to HP, from your first fan. You'll do very well here. Your extensive content writing experience is evident. I predict a very rapid first payout for you. March would not surprise me at all!

GAbaptistposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Nelle! Those are some very encouraging words. Thanks for being my first fan, too!  I am really enjoying it here and have learned a lot from these forums and experienced members like you. Thanks for replying and have a great evening!

3. SweetMarie83 profile image90
    SweetMarie83posted 5 years ago

That's great!  I think a lot of people get discouraged and give up really easily when they don't see the revenue coming in...it started off pretty slowly for me but it's been growing steadily in the last few weeks.  As for Amazon, I haven't made any sales here yet, but I'm ever hopeful.  Congrats and keep up the good work! :-)

Thanks SweetMarie! Yeah, my Amazon sales amounted to a commission of just over a dollar, but hey, it's a start! I want to do some more research on how to make Amazon more effective.

Have Fun and Keep Writing!

4. accofranco profile image78
    accofrancoposted 5 years ago

i am off to read your 14 hubs, beginning from now, may be one after the other. i am amazed at your handling of words as you post your thread...keep it up and by the way, WELCOME TO Hubpages, where everyone is earning, including the most amateur writers like....MYSELF...lol...good news to also hear that you have already made a sale on Amazon, when i am yet to get a single sale since last decade i joined HP...anyway, i am so happy for you. More success!

Thanks for the welcome accofranco! My Amazon commission wasn't very big, but it does provide hope in that area. I wish you the best with your success and I will be checking out your hubs as well!

5. 0
    TopUniverseposted 5 years ago

Congrats smile for getting early earnings and wishing you to get more earnings in coming days.

6. salt profile image66
    saltposted 5 years ago

Congratulations, thats fantastic, mine took ages to pay and could still do with a tweek!! Congratulations. It does boost the ego.

7. Brent Hale profile image73
    Brent Haleposted 5 years ago

Right on! I've got 12 Hubs up, but my earnings have been dismal. To hear you're starting to see some consistent revenue is encouraging. Congratulations and keep it up.

8. GAbaptist profile image84
    GAbaptistposted 5 years ago

Thanks everyone, I just finished my 15th hub and I hope to get 30 by the end of the month. It's gonna be close but hopefully....

9. viking305 profile image89
    viking305posted 5 years ago

Yes Congrats.  That is great to hear you have already started to earn from Googke Adsense.

10. essiheart profile image78
    essiheartposted 5 years ago

Congrats GAbaptist! smile I am new as well and am trying to reach the 30 hubs in 30 days mark. It is a little hard, but I'm not losing hope, haha.

Looks like you're doing wonderful!

11. leahlefler profile image98
    leahleflerposted 5 years ago

Congratulations! 85% organic traffic is a great achievement, and you will get the followers and comments as time progresses. I've only been here a little longer than you have been, and I just made my first Amazon sale yesterday. It is a great feeling!

Good luck and keep writing excellent articles - I love hearing success stories, because it keeps me motivated!

12. KristenGrace profile image60
    KristenGraceposted 5 years ago

Welcome to HP.  I know I'm posting a day late here, but quite inspirational.  Best of luck !

13. Rosie2010 profile image82
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

Congratulations!  That's really great!  I didn't start earning from Adsense and Amazon until my second month.  It was so thrilling to watch a few cents grow to a dollar etc on Adsense and my first sale at Amazon was only 40 cents but I was so thrilled I announced it here in forums as well.  Best wishes!

14. LyndaD profile image59
    LyndaDposted 5 years ago

Congrats!! That's amazing. I've been here for about a month, very little adsense revenue, no amazon and only 9 hubs. Time is something I lack, and trying to figure out this whole keyword thing, which is most important LOL! But wow what an inspiration!! Good for you, keep up the great work! An inspiration to all!

15. JulieBMack profile image60
    JulieBMackposted 5 years ago

Wow!  That is great - it took me over 2 months before I started seeing revenue and I am familiar with SEO, etc....  Congrats on your Amazon, too!  I have yet to see ANY sales from Amszon...

16. MyMastiffPuppies profile image74
    MyMastiffPuppiesposted 5 years ago

Congratulations! If you will stay focused and continue to write good quality hubs, your money will continue to grow. There is a lot of helpful info from experienced Hubbers on how to write for Amazon. You can find most of the advice in the forum area and it can really help! Good job!

17. simeonvisser profile image87
    simeonvisserposted 5 years ago

Congratulations on making such progress in such short amount of time. All the best here at HubPages!