jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (21 posts)

Making Money From Hubpages

1. incomeguru profile image83
    incomeguruposted 5 years ago

How many articles do you have on hubpages? And how much do those articles generate per month.?

2. Mark Ewbie profile image84
    Mark Ewbieposted 5 years ago

I have three.  The best one about Cats pulls in about 400 dollars a month, while the other two I don't like to talk about.

1. MoneyCreator24 profile image61
      MoneyCreator24posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey, this is just gorgeous. Congratulation! Actually hard to believe. Please share what you´ve done.
      I have joined same time as you and have 45 hubs and earn about $1,5 dayly and did not even reach your hubscore. I´m very interested of what you´ve done.
      And I will follow you in order so read your hubs.

1. Mark Ewbie profile image84
        Mark Ewbieposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I know it's hard to believe.  I don't know how I achieved it.  Just wrote about Cats - like they have a tail and four legs (mostly) - put a picture of a cat on it and some adverts for cat food - and watched the money roll in.

Initially I was a bit down about my Hubpage earnings but now I am on new pills from the doctor everything seems so much better.  And my cats happy too.

I think its a cat.

1. robie2 profile image92
          robie2posted 5 years ago in reply to this

LOL I think I better start writing about cats smile

1. Mark Ewbie profile image84
            Mark Ewbieposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Actually I just checked again with my reading glasses on.  It's 4 cents a day average, not 400 dollars.  And I don't seem to have done a Cats article.  Funny that, because I have tried in desperation to write about everything I can think of - but I must have missed that trick.

I would do a Cats article - but I don't really like them.

1. robie2 profile image92
              robie2posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I  think you should take off your reading glasses and go with the first figure.  Pity about the cats wink

2. ThomasE profile image81
              ThomasEposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've done several sheep articles. I can confirm, sheep don't pay.

1. Rik Ravado profile image91
                Rik Ravadoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've tried sheep too.  Several in fact.  I agree they don't pay - in fact they make me pay them!  (But that has nothing to do with HubPages.) smile

I have a few hubs that currently pay around £5 a month but the high payers vary with time.  There is no one hub that has consistently delivered over the 3 years I've been here.  Its like paper airplanes.  build them, throw them and see what flies!

2. leahlefler profile image99
      leahleflerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I almost spit out my coffee in laughter.

I actually HAVE done a hub on cats. Just one. Cats don't pay, the little ingrates.

3. speedbird profile image66
    speedbirdposted 5 years ago

I have 16 hubs but so far they have not generated income. If you are really focused on generating income with you hubs the idea is write unique content, link build, be active in this community, diligence and most importantly be patient. What I know is that it takes a considerable amount of time before your start getting substantial traffic to your hubs

4. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

'Promotion' efforts will show your gains and improve earnings. Good luck smile

5. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

I have 210 hubs on this account and about 90 on other accounts. My best hub has generated over $100 since publication and about 30 hubs have gotten over $20 since publication. All my other earnings are spread over my other hubs.

6. Mikeydoes profile image81
    Mikeydoesposted 5 years ago

I haven't went and looked to see how my hubs do, but I pretty sure one has made me over $200, if not $200 yet it will be soon.

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wow! You're certainly doing well!

2. David 470 profile image86
      David 470posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes he is!

7. Bard of Ely profile image88
    Bard of Elyposted 5 years ago

I have hundreds and lost count but it took me over a year to make any money! patience is needed here in my opinion!

8. recommend1 profile image72
    recommend1posted 5 years ago

I have an affiliate site for article writers, Hubbers especially, that pays in addition to any ads on the hub.  Extra money opportunites are always a good idea in this line I would say.

9. 0
    BenjaminBposted 5 years ago

I have 21 Hubs and yesterday was my best day ever I made $6.11.

10. safiq ali patel profile image71
    safiq ali patelposted 5 years ago

I have 4 hubs on hubpages. I have only been a part of hubpages for about 10 days. I have yet to finish my google adsense, kontera, ebay and amazon connections. I'm not earning yet but the forecast is good. There are some people who are making over two thousand dollars per month. I don't class this as passive income thought because it takes a certain amount of time to refine each hub, to get traffic onto it and to start making money. But I remain optomisitc for the future on hubpages so keep trying. Some people do get amazing results.

11. David 470 profile image86
    David 470posted 5 years ago

I have made close to $400.00 in the last couple months. If you wish to make money on here, you need to target keywords people are searching for on the internet.

Last month, I was just short of $100. Adsense only sends a check if you hit the minimum 100 for the month. However, the next check will obviously be bigger if they did not pay you previously.

Some people on here are earning $500-$1000 a month in "PASSIVE INCOME."

When you first start out on hubpages, for the most part, you will not make much the first few months. Many people fail to realize this when they try and make money on the internet through writing.