jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Twitter and FB

1. speedbird profile image67
    speedbirdposted 6 years ago

In what way can you promote a new published hub via twitter and Facebook?

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

FB has several fellow Hubbers and all connected with various groups. Our RSS feeds helps promote our Hubs and hopefully captures a audience. Use hashtags in Twitter before you tweet --> i.e., # home decor. Again, you strive to capture a audience. Am sure there are lots other tips but hope this helps. smile

speedbirdposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Dame smile

3. Cagsil profile image62
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I use both to promote my hubs. smile

With twitter I know i have to have hundreds of followers..whic is the best strategy to increase my following?

1. Cagsil profile image62
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Interesting you say that about followers. However, I would have to disagree. I get a lot of traffic from twitter and it has nothing to do with my followers.

I don't send out tweets to my followers, I send them out to specific "#" hashtags. People use twitter to search for available topics that they want to read about, not just what their followers tweet.

I have no desire to have thousands of twitter followers, but do want to be able to put my hubs in specific topics people are looking for.

I could be wrong about followers, but if I am, oh well. As for increasing your follower based, there are plenty of places online to get more followers. Look through the tweets your present followers tweet about, because a lot of people tweet about online resources for increasing followers. Usually, they say something like "follow me and I'll follow you back, and they provide a link to some site." However, if you're already following them, you don't need to follow them again, but you can use the link to the site. smile

Thanks for that insight Cagsil
          smile

working