jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (22 posts)

Please help me out ASAP

1. 0
    ssaulposted 5 years ago

I have automated content filter pop up after I published my hub. All ads have been disabled on my hub until I review the hub and probably make some changes. I don't know what to do. Please help!
    <link snipped>

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
      Mark Knowlesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

All the other hubs I see on this subject don't have any ads either. You might try writing to team@hubpages.com to see if they will manually change the settings, but I suspect Mr. Google will not show ads on that subject. Are there Amazon products to sell instead?

1. 0
        ssaulposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I find it rather stupid, in today society we can't event talk sex or any topic pertaining it without being punish or crucified. On other websites that have topics about sex and very explicit at that, has lots of Google ads, what is up with that? I found some Amazon products and that instead!

Well - I live in France, and apart from food and rugby - that is all they talk about. lol

1. 0

Yea good one! big_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smile

2. 0
            ryankettposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Mark, can you speak French?

Can you tell me, is the word "Nympho" the same in both English and French?

Because I once had a French girl coming on a bit strong in a bar, she didn't speak English. I turned to my cousin and said "Blatently a Nympho" and I subsequently got a slap.

It was true though, she was a nympho.

I do speak French and their word would be "Salope" - never heard that one. Perhaps she spoke a little English after all? wink

2. 0
    ryankettposted 5 years ago

Don't blame Hubpages, it's Google being strict, but don't blame those either, because they pay you to conform smile

3. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 5 years ago

This is another example of a Hubber who's been here quite a while, that hasn't read or understood the Google Adsense TOS. It seems we have an epidemic at hand.

If you want to write whatever you want, then you'll need your own site. But be careful, you could lose your adsense account, if you don't follow the rules.

1. 0

BTW, I know the Google TOS! I will just have to change some words around! There are a lot of hubbers who written on more blatant topic than this!

4. 0
    Home Girlposted 5 years ago

The problem is not that we can't talk sex, the problem is...  we talk too much about it! There are so many other interesting topics we can talk about. Regarding sex - I Googled word "sex" and got 1,250,000,000 results. Do we need more? I Googled "poverty", it came 68,000,000. Looks like we don't want to talk about it...

1. 0

Only 801,000 for vaginal dryness though, so blatantly we need about 67,200,000 more articles about Vaginas before we rabbit on about boring old poverty again! smile

1. 0

Believe it or not, there are a lot of women that suffer from vaginal dryness. Most women suffer in silence without talking about it, its an uncomfortable feeling that can have major medical problems in the future.

1. 0

I don't doubt that, most women over 50 are probably sufferers of vaginal dryness, I was only joking smile

1. 0

Anyways, I will change some of the words! Do you have an alternative to foreplay and lubrication that I can use? sad

1. 0

A quick rub and some vaseline lol

Try a Thesaurus

1. 0

Yea, thanks! In am in the process of try a Thesaurus! big_smilebig_smile

2. waynet profile image45
                waynetposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I remember the age old dryness of the fanjita...just slap some butter on it and it's good to go!

1. 0

No Wayne, as I keep telling you, Fajitas are in no way related to sex! They are a food!

And when I said "Shall we have a Mexican" I actually meant shall we eat some Mexican food, not shall we get a Mexican hooker!

Don't worry, you will learn someday!

1. waynet profile image45
                    waynetposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oh...damn I had 40 dollar spare for fanjita....best get some art pencils instead!

2. yenajeon profile image83
          yenajeonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I had the same thing happen because one of my titles had the word "butt" in it. Referring to "butt exercises". Google is indeed getting more strict. smile

5. sunforged profile image64
    sunforgedposted 5 years ago

the HP interpretation of adsense TOS is stricter than adsenses own.

but thats how it goes, just write within their boundaries.

edit - vaginal dryness is not a stop term - but lubricant, foreplay and anything that suggest enjoyment and sex together is. Adsense would block you too eventually

working