jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

can i shift my hubs to my new account?

1. muftdagyan profile image59
    muftdagyanposted 5 years ago

I want to change username of hubpage so i created a new profile on hubpage.Now i am wondering if i am able to shift my hubs to new hubpage account.

1. Cagsil profile image84
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Contact Staff about it. wink

muftdagyanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

How can i contact support.Please tell me how to send support ticket.

2. safiq ali patel profile image71
      safiq ali patelposted 5 years ago

Contacting staff is probably the best option. I think this way you will avoid falling foul of the rules of on hubpages. Contacting staff is probably the best option. Good luck I hope things work out and that you get the answer you are looking for.

3. To Start Again profile image84
      To Start Againposted 5 years ago

If not, you can always save everything, delete the old account then repost them to the new account. might have to redo the capsules but you will still have your text.

4. 0
      AllNicheInfoposted 5 years ago

I emailed them about this last week. Here is the response I got through email:

"If the hubs are published on the new account after the old account has been deleted, they should not appear to be duplicated by our system."

I intend to save the text of the hub, delete the old hub, and recreate the hub on my new account.

muftdagyanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

will it not seem duplicate content  to search engines bots.

5. Pandoras Box profile image82
      Pandoras Boxposted 5 years ago

I've done it many times. Of course you realize you're basically restarting the hub, and will lose any backlinks, aging, etc, but yeh. As far as I know HP staff won't do it for you, you have to manually do it yourself, but I could be wrong. Just remember to unpublish them in the old account.

6. mdlawyer profile image59
      mdlawyerposted 5 years ago

After joining Hubpages about a year ago under a different username,I published 6 hubs and wanted to change the username.  I wrote to Hubpages and asked if my published hubs could be shifted to the new account. I was told to contact again after creating new account under new username and they would shift the published hubs to the new account.  I did so and they shifted those hubs to the new account.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
        Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I believe they've stopped doing this as it was creating too much of a workload.

7. Richieb799 profile image66
      Richieb799posted 5 years ago

As long as you delete the old hubs it shouldn't be a problem, I took 2 of my hubs from another account of mine and moved all the content over and deleted the ones on the other account smile