What would you ask?

1. seohowto profile image62
    seohowtoposted 8 years ago

That is interesting. I have recently posted a question on the other forum: If you were provided with the perfect opportunity to interview the most interesting online enterpreneurs, who would you choose?

I was surprised that 50% said they would interview Steve Jobs. Well, I myself never considered Steve Jobs as an online enterpreneur, do you? Also, nobody was able to give a good reason "why".

My question: Is Steve Jobs the one you are dying to interview? If so, what would you ask him????

2. Inspirepub profile image88
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

No, not Steve Jobs.

I would either interview the person who runs Google's search algorithm (except chances are that's an employee) or someone like Rich Schefren or Jeff Walker.

And my questions would be simple.

a) how do you get from nothing to having a large (and steadily growing on autopilot) funnel of prospects as fast as possible?

b) how do you convert those prospects into customers at the greatest possible dollar value?

I would choose Rich or Jeff because their online success is not based on specific technical skils, selling software, and so on, abilities which I do not currently have. The answers given by Mike Filsaime and Armand Morin to the same questions would be less helpful to me for that reason.

1. seohowto profile image62
      seohowtoposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for sharing, Jenny! I was thinking about Matt Cutts... Not Jeff Walker, probably Zappos' founders, I have similar philosophy...