jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

Purchasing from Amazon....

1. sergs_pogi profile image61
    sergs_pogiposted 6 years ago

Hello. Is it easy for a person residing in the Philippines to purchase items in Amazon? I don't know about the logistics. I found a must-have book on Amazon. Thanks.

1. Randy Godwin profile image93
      Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have no idea,Sergs!  Perhaps someone who knows will answer if I bump this up.  smile

2. Ign Andy profile image60
      Ign Andyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi Sergs,
      It should be no problem,  I'm in Indonesia and bought books and gadgets from Amazon US a few times. The books usually come within 2 or 3 weeks.

sergs_pogiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Wow. Thanks. By the way, how much have you spent apart from the price itself. I mean the charge for delivery?

1. Ign Andy profile image60
          Ign Andyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I usually paid around $10-$15 for standard delivery, how ever I suggest you buy a few books at once it saves your delivery cost (3 or 4 books delivery cost = 1 books).
          You can check the cost to your country while checkout before you finalize the purchase

Thanks. By the way, is there a site listing the cost for each country? Thanks. I don't really have much time to browse the web. So I'm making the most here in HubPages.

3. profile image0
      Sophia Angeliqueposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I found it impossible purchasing a book from the American Amazon when I was staying in the UK. They kept telling me I must buy the book in the UK, even though it wasn't available in the UK

Thanks. This makes it difficult for Filipinos residing in the Philippines to sell Amazon products to their fellowmen. I'm still figuring out how can I succeed in this affiliate program. However, I really want to purchase a book if possible.

2. Dovay Lee profile image60
    Dovay Leeposted 6 years ago

It is no problem. They can ship what you want to you. just buy with confidence.

1. solar10 profile image60
      solar10posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Some items however, amazon could only make shipment to selected countries.

3. sergs_pogi profile image61
    sergs_pogiposted 6 years ago

Thanks everyone.

working