jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (15 posts)

1. andyoz profile image87
    andyozposted 5 years ago

Yay, I just ticked past the 100,000 views mark.  Not bad for 2 months.  Let's see if I can get up to 200k by the end of 4 months.

1. Peter Owen profile image59
      Peter Owenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wow - to what do you credit such a huge viewing? did one or two hubs bring in most? Were most views from hubbers or outside?

andyozposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I learnt a few tricks on how to pull in big amounts of readers.  However I've still not earnt very much, so that is the next thing I need to learn.  I'd say 95% of the views were from organic traffic.

1. simeonvisser profile image89
          simeonvisserposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Have you written hubs about how you did it? Would you say it's mainly due to good keyword research and competition analysis or by heavy promotion afterwards?

I would say neither smile

1. simeonvisser profile image89
              simeonvisserposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Was it pure luck? tongue I think you're hubs about iPhone games do attract good traffic, many people play games these days.

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image94
      Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That's very impressive.  I'm with Simeon, waiting for your answer.

2. Kangaroo_Jase profile image80
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 5 years ago

Nice one and great work Andy, been here 4 times as long and have 1 fifth the views.

3. Iontach profile image86
    Iontachposted 5 years ago

Oh God I'll be only reaching 10,000 soon and i'm here 2 months as well...Well done! 100,000 is a lot...jealous much. lol.

1. Mark Ewbie profile image83
      Mark Ewbieposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm reaching 10k today, tomorrow maybe and I've been here nearly 4 months.  So, yeah, jealous.  I wish I had an iPhone and knew what an app was.

Well done Mark, 10k is still good.  Although I've brought in traffic, like I say my earning are very low still.  Writing about apps is not very profitable i'm afraid.

1. Mark Ewbie profile image83
          Mark Ewbieposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey well, good luck to us both then Andy.

4. CASE1WORKER profile image84
    CASE1WORKERposted 5 years ago

well done: you have learnt quickly!
    now to get the money in!

5. Peter Owen profile image59
    Peter Owenposted 5 years ago

Are there any averages for page views? I'm at 2000 after 6 weeks and I have no idea if this  is good or bad and if I need better hubs/SEO.

Are you getting organic traffic or is it all from Hubpages?  There is no real average, some people who pull in a tenth of the views I do may be earning twice as much money.  So it depends on lots of different factors.  I had a quick look at your hubs, they all look good quality, so your certainly not doing anything wrong as such.

working