jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Creating Profile just to link to Streaming Links is against TOS

1. Michael Willis profile image77
    Michael Willisposted 5 years ago

I followed one of the links and it goes to a blogspot page that is only a list of "online streaming links." I have been reading about these types of sites and how the Feds are going after these types of posting.

This link is only one page of the information I have been finding, but it is a serious online issue.
    http://www.internetfilmrights.com/lawsu … -sites.php

I hope HP is capturing the ISP for these people. I am interested in the addresses since I have copied work on sites such as these. They will add text (copied & pasted from others) on sites when they have no choice to in order to be able to post their links.

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

I've flagged a bunch of "streaming this" and "streaming that" hubs the past few weeks. I guess they finally realized they won't get away with spamming the forums so have moved onto profiles and hubs. Sheesh...

1. Michael Willis profile image77
      Michael Willisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Since I have determined it was a user from a site as this that has stolen my hub material I will have no mercy in flagging these sites. (people who sign up for HP to promote these sites only)
      And it is illegal. I have been reading where the feds and owners of the copyrighted materials are going after the "hosting Sites" to stop this type of piracy.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

I always flag those hubs when I see them. HubPages admin has mentioned that it is not allowed.