jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (13 posts)

Hub copied elsewhere

1. saleheensblog profile image61
    saleheensblogposted 5 years ago

Someone copied my hub in their website. They copied the comments as well. lol lol But why don't hubpages show a warning sign for it? here is the site http:/ /jipin398.tk/?p=3488

1. IzzyM profile image85
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

They have Google ads. Complain to Google and file a DMCA.

saleheensblogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Under the above stated circumstances I can't file a DMCA, can I? How to complain to Google? Can I complain for spinning my content?

1. IzzyM profile image85
          IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I would anyway. It even has your comments box copied and anyone can see it is your hub.

2. Michael Willis profile image77
      Michael Willisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

HP doesn't catch all of them in their filter. HP did find a few for mine, but I found the others. As IzzyM says, file the DMCA.

It would be better if HP could catch them all.

1. relache profile image88
          relacheposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Authors on HubPages retain ownership of their content, which means legally it's up to us to monitor and protect our own writing.  The fact that HubPages can alert us to some copying is very generous of them, given that it isn't their responsibility at all.

3. FagunRain profile image62
      FagunRainposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Deleted

hello FagunRain from Bangladesh. Nice to see a fellow hubber from Bangladesh. I hope you are doing fine but let me tell you that you could do much better if you had concentrated on your English a little more. Please, don't misunderstand me, I have no intention to make you down. I just thought that you would find it helpful although you didn't asked for any help. Feel free to ignore it if you find my words worthless. And yes, it is a shock to see our works copied.

4. TaxNerd profile image85
      TaxNerdposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Just curious how you discovered this?

LOL, someone tried to create a backlink for that content from my hub through a comment. lol lol

1. sunforged profile image63
          sunforgedposted 5 years ago in reply to this

so you have their ip - maybe they live in the neighborhood smile

2. saleheensblog profile image61
    saleheensblogposted 5 years ago

I don't understand why hubdefender says the hub is not copied yet. The copied post is exactly the as as mine but there are some differences. Words in the copied one has been changed in places cleverly. The new spinned content there conveys no meaning at all. For example: prreebok cricket glovesices, butthere, profferedfor, verycheap and r, cheapcricket, theworthiness......words have been used there. Has it saved that content from being marked copied? If so what to do now? Leave it alone?

3. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

The sewer of theft. Tired of it.

working