jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

1. Lady Guinevere profile image59
    Lady Guinevereposted 8 years ago

I posted on Ezinearticles and got my first hub puvlished there.  Then I sent all my friends the good news.  Ten one of my friends write me back tellng me they are a scam and will soon be asking me for money to publish my articles.  Tell me who are good ezines and who are scams and if you all think that this ezinearticles.com is a scam?

2. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Your friend does not know what s/he is talking about. I can't tell if Ezinearticles are going to charge for their services or not, but they definitely are NOT a scam. In fact they are one of the most (if not the most) respected article directories around.

3. Lady Guinevere profile image59
    Lady Guinevereposted 8 years ago

Thank you very much.

4. johnr54 profile image70
    johnr54posted 8 years ago

The only thing I've seen is a suggestion floating on their blog that they might charge for an expedited submission, but that they would not charge for a normal article submission.  Candidly I think it would kill their business model, but the problem they have right now is it looks like they only have one revenue stream, and that's Adsense, so they have floated a couple of ideas like this to try to build another revenue stream, but never have they suggested charging for the basic service they have today.