Referring for impressions.

1. 60
    TechSecDudeposted 9 years ago

If I use my referral tracker to send traffic to a hub that is not mine is there any way to see how much traffic visits that hub (from my link) or how many (Adsense) impressions that creates? Hope that makes sense smile

2. 60
    TechSecDudeposted 9 years ago

OK, maybe I didn't explain clearly. On the 'URL Trackers' page in my account settings it says 'Use Referral Trackers to generate impressions and monitor referrals'. So I set up some links including my default tracking token. Now, according to the FAQ, this has two benefits...

1. 'You can refer new writers to HubPages and they become Hubbers within 30 days, you receive an additional 10% of their Hubs’ lifetime impressions'.

2. 'If you send traffic to any Hub, you’re entitled to either 9% or 12% of total impressions. You’ll receive 9% if the Hub you’ve referred people to already has impressions allocated to an Affiliate. If there are no Affiliates, you’ll receive 12% of the total impressions' and 'If someone clicks on your link to a specific Hub, you are entitled to the traffic referral impressions for 120 minutes'.

For item '1' I can see that from the 'URL Trackers' page you can monitor 'signups' and 'hubs created'. What I would like to know is... Is there a way to monitor the performance as per item '2'? Can I see how many impressions my 9% or 12% is generating?

I hope this makes my question clearer.