jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Can I promote a free special report in my hub? Or is that not allowed?

1. TheMusiconomy profile image83
    TheMusiconomyposted 5 years ago

Hi. Please check out my hubpage "How can your child compete in the global economy." Recently hubpages said I can't publish it because it is overly promotional. So I did make some adjustments to all the content. But I still left the promo burb about my free report. Can I do this on hubpages? please check it out

2. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

Tony, I'm not sure which hub you're referring to, or do you mean the link on your profile page? Perhaps you could also share some of your hub links in your profile, so it doesn't look like a landing page to link elsewhere.
    What a fascinating subject you have written about. I'm sure by continuing to write hubs related to your niche, others will find your work here. The best place to learn is the Learning Center, the Help section and by reading other hubs.

3. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

Is this hub still unpublished?  If so, none of us can see it to read it.

If not, please post a link to it - like Rebekah, I can't seem to find it.

You may post a link to your hub in this forum (but only in this forum).

4. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

Like Wilderness and Rebekah, I can't see the hub either. But basically, a hub will be moderated as "overly promotional" if:

- You have more than two links to the same domain.
    - The hub was designed to promote another business or commercial website.

So...the link you're talking about by itself isn't enough to get your hub moderated as overly promotional. Don't know if that helps...