jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Requests Section

1. Whitney05 profile image69
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

I frequently check the requests section for questions relevant to me, but I usually have to flip a page or so before hitting requests that I haven't answered. Is there a way to show the requests relevant to you that you haven't answered?

2. premsingh profile image60
    premsinghposted 8 years ago

If you click "Requests" tab, it will show "requests recommended for you". Clicking this tab will show requests related to your tags. You can know which requests you have answered on your profile page under the heading "hubtivity" but there is no provision to show requests you have answered on a separate page as per my information. I believe,  I could partially reply your question.

3. Squimpleton profile image60
    Squimpletonposted 8 years ago

The OP already knew how to get to recommended requests, what she wants to know is how to separate those with 0 answers.

There is no backwards Popular so the only way to separate those that haven't been answered is to click on "popular" and keep on going until you reach the 0 section (might be a good idea to bookmark that page and change the bookmark if it ever changes).

It actually would be nice if we had a backwards popular option.so that 0 answers would appear first.

4. Squimpleton profile image60
    Squimpletonposted 8 years ago

actually , now that I'm rereading the original post. I think she meant how to not see the ones she's already answered, which there's no way to do.

1. pauldeeds profile image
      pauldeedsposted 8 years ago in reply to this

We've got a fix for that in the works.