jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Affiliates page shows "Configure"

1. SamboRambo profile image85
    SamboRamboposted 6 years ago

When I go to my Affiliates page, there's a button next to the three affiliates I signed up with that says "Configure." Does this mean I've left something undone? I've already entered the I.D. numbers they gave me. So why is the "configure" button still there?

1. Bellamie profile image61
      Bellamieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I know, right?  I am having the same problem.  I click on configure, put in my phone and zip and when i enter the in formation it shows error with  phone number or zip.  Can't figure it out either! 
      ANYONE out there that can explain this?

2. To Start Again profile image84
    To Start Againposted 6 years ago

as long as it says "active" under status, you're good. Don't worry about the configure part. If you have signed up and done evrything they asked, your status will say active. If you see that "configure" saying "get started" then you need to set up your account.

Mine says "pending".  What do I do to get it to active status?  Can you help, To Start Again?

1. To Start Again profile image84
        To Start Againposted 6 years ago in reply to this

sure smile

if its pending, then the affiliate is still looking over your application. You should receive an email telling you whether or not you have been approved. There may also be a link to follow in the email to finish setting up your account. Once this is complete, the status will change on its own. You don't have to do anything else to it. You might want to check your junk mail too. Sometimes the responses get lost in there. And new hubbers might take longer to get responses so don't fret smile

thanks so much for the info.  I will look for that email.

2. Terryandco profile image73
      Terryandcoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Mine says the same!!!

working