jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Publishing Help. Need ideas

1. caninecrtitics profile image64
    caninecrtiticsposted 5 years ago

So i've become quite successful with hubpages.  I want to venture out a little.  I want to build a website or blog but I just need some ideas to maybe spark a idea of my own.  If anyone else runs a blog what do you do it about?

1. rorymullen profile image60
      rorymullenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Disaster Planning

2. Terryandco profile image46
      Terryandcoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

There is no easy answer to this one my friend! If i could think of anything i would perhaps try myself

2. simeonvisser profile image87
    simeonvisserposted 5 years ago

Good ideas are hard to come by in a competitive internet. Choose a niche that you're familiar with and that you'd be willing to dedicate a lot of time to. If you're persistent, you can grow your website into a popular website.

The 'making money online' niche is quite saturated but perhaps there's more chance in areas such as scuba diving or stamp collecting. I'm just saying, I haven't checked how viable these niches are.

3. GALAXY 59 profile image87
    GALAXY 59posted 5 years ago

My own blog is all about vegetarian and vegan food and contains recipies, plus hints and tips for maintaing a healthy vegetarian lifesyle.

Find something that you know something about, a topic that interests you, in my experience you can blog about almost any subject and still gather a following.