bookmarking hubs in not working

1. wolverine profile image61
    wolverineposted 9 years ago

hey buddies, i tried to submit my hub in netscape by creating an account but i could n't make it as it's showing that the domain hubpages is banned for some pron scam or some thing,is there any body else facing the same difficulty like me??it went well while submitting for other bookmark sites as digg,furl etc.but is n't taking any one of my hubs.. someone plz clarify me of this.i would be happy if i get a reply frm the hub team..

2. GreatTattoosNow profile image62
    GreatTattoosNowposted 9 years ago

You are 100% right.  You can no longer submit a page or a hub to  A few weeks ago maybe even a month or so ago they banned submissions from hub pages stating they were too spammy and had adult content.  This came around the same time as the now infamous "Squidoo Slap".

It is unfortunate also because Netscape give great traffic and PR through their high page rank links.  I could often get the link on netscape rate in google's first page results for a keyword with over 1 million competition. 

Anyway, time to move and and keep making pages and submitt to other social bookmarking sites.

3. spuds profile image22
    spudsposted 9 years ago

Thats because some Hubbers abused the system and spammed netscape. These b*****ds ruined it for the rest of us. Shame!