jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Is Anyone interested in Mashups? How can I improve my hubs?

1. TheBestMashUps profile image61
    TheBestMashUpsposted 5 years ago

How can I improve my hub to make it more appealing to music lovers. Would love your comments smile

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Which hub? Several of your hubs appear to be about music. It would be helpful if you posted a link to the one in question.

3. TheBestMashUps profile image61

Oh sorry I just meant in General since all of my hubs follow the same format, but ill provide one anyways.
    heres one. Just wondering like is it interesting to people who like music. Should I write more, less? Thanks

http://hubpages.com/hub/Mixing-The-New- … gie-Smalls

4. 0

No problem. To be honest with you, it is so short that it could be considered "substandard." If someone flagged it, the moderators might take it offline. Aim for 400-500 words or more, don't post anything shorter than about 300 words on HubPages; that is my advice.

The concept for your hub seems interesting. I hope that the download site you are linking to (affiliate link?) is legitimate.

1. TheBestMashUps profile image61
      TheBestMashUpsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah it is, it goes to megaupload dont worry. And Ive had one flagged already unfortunately, ill try to write more, but its hard to do with the topic of my hub.

5. 0

Good luck! Whichever approach you choose, I hope it works out for you.

6. TheBestMashUps profile image61

Thanks so much

working