jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

I have recd the above from kim

1. 60
    rachnaposted 9 years ago

Current Status: Approved
    hello Rachna! yes I copied some good poems from net.
    those were really good poems, some poems was written by me.Now I cannot publish any of them here because it is against the rules of hubpages

I have recd the above from kim
    And I would like to tell KIM that what she did was illegal because she never took my permission to copy and post my words in her hubs. i have no intention to be found on net with writing os others which are copy and and have not essence or relation to my style of writing
    Whether its me or any author because most of the works by KIM and Maxpress are total copies

Fellow Hubbers
    I know you have been feeling the brunt and irritation but i had no option to fight out in open { forum } . I also wanted to be there in the forum because this way many new hubbers will understand the problems when they copy the content from net
    Since Kim has delted the hindi from her profile content which KIM had copied directly from my blog I will not bother you again but if there will be any posting not just me but 800 bloggers from hindi are now keeping a tab to find out and get the content deleted

Hub Team
    Jason thank you for your mails and for the effort that you guys have put in to make rule implementation on your site
    we were harsh to you but our options were very limited and if you see in broader contest you will understand the pain that the person gets when they find that their things are stolen

1. Stacie Naczelnik profile image89
      Stacie Naczelnikposted 9 years ago in reply to this

So please keep your word and stop posting the same thing in multiple forums.  I'm sorry something was illegally copied from you, but one person did it--the rest of us don't need to read over and over about it.  If you can't post original posts in the forums, then you are just as ridiculous as the ones you complain about.

1. 60
        rachnaposted 9 years ago in reply to this

you have a right to have your own opinion on the subject

1. darkside profile image84
          darksideposted 9 years ago in reply to this

And I applaud Stacie for not expressing her opinion in thread after thread on this forum. Unlike some.

2. AyurHerb profile image61
    AyurHerbposted 9 years ago

I sincerely hope that you have achieved what you set out to do. All the best. But I wonder if you had given permission to these guys to publish your works wont you get more attendance and exposure to your work?. I happened to think that you handled the issue rather callously!. Best Regards.

1. 60
      rachnaposted 9 years ago in reply to this

1 we never gave any permission to any one to use our works
      2. we dont need publicity and exposure for our work thru it getting copied and being used by hubbers like kim and maxpress
      3. we dont want our work to be associated with authors like kim and max press neither with our name nor without our name

You have an right to think what ever you want

3. Maddie Ruud profile image81
    Maddie Ruudposted 9 years ago

4. waynet profile image48
    waynetposted 9 years ago

grumble, grumble...Still asleep from all the spam in the forum..grumble..must go to shops tommorrow...grumble..tin of spam!

5. Marye Audet profile image90
    Marye Audetposted 9 years ago

well, we have spam...spam and spam...spam, spam and spam, spam and eggs, spam, eggs, and spam...what would you like?

6. Stacie Naczelnik profile image89
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 9 years ago

Green eggs and ham, Sam I am.

7. Prince Maak profile image80
    Prince Maakposted 9 years ago

Good Drama..... itza a nice idea to pull traffic towards hubs.