jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (13 posts)

Some of my hubs had 0 views past 24 hours..

1. Axas profile image60
    Axasposted 5 years ago

And none of them are above 5 views a day. What am I doing wrong? Need some advice/constructive criticism.

1. paradigmsearch profile image91
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

NO s*! That is the norm!

2. kschang profile image89
      kschangposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Nothing to worry about. Of my over 100 hubs about 75% gets no views daily. :-P

2. barryrutherford profile image38
    barryrutherfordposted 5 years ago

get used to it some of my hubs have had no views for a month

3. CASE1WORKER profile image85
    CASE1WORKERposted 5 years ago

just keep writing- you have only been here for five weeks- have you checked your traffic sources- they are probably from hubpages.... you may have a little wait for organic traffic

4. simeonvisser profile image87
    simeonvisserposted 5 years ago

Add more content to your hubs and improve the titles a bit. The hubs that I checked were really short so that gives little chance for people from search engines to find your hubs. You should write more so that there's also a bit more to read.

You should make appealing titles because that's what people in search engines are looking for (or just anywhere on the web). You have to realize that the title is what draws people to click to your article or not. If you don't have an appealing title, they won't come.

5. Midnight Oil profile image90
    Midnight Oilposted 5 years ago

Yep, your hubs need much more meat on them and title makeover.  You also need a good dose of patience too. 

Hubs are like seeds, once planted, they need time to grow and bloom... wink

1. 0
      TopUniverseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Great point. By making proper keyword research the seeds may grow even faster.

6. Axas profile image60
    Axasposted 5 years ago

So I've "planted" a hub after making a small keyword research. I've read alot of articles about hub making, some of them were cheap attention seeking hubs, others were quite good. Learned some things about SEO etc, but what bothers me most is finding a good subject to talk about :p

7. brimancandy profile image83
    brimancandyposted 5 years ago

A few of mine have zero views. But, since I added the Motley Crue video to my Kiss hub today, it has passed the rest. I guess that must be what it was missing. It certainly makes it more fun!

My other hubs have remained about the same, and 4 of them have zero views. But, those hubs haven't been getting much traffic anyways.
    Hope everyone has better luck.

8. paradigmsearch profile image91
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Yep, zero traffic is the norm on a certain percentage of hubs.

And so it goes… smile

9. Joy56 profile image61
    Joy56posted 5 years ago

don't worry all mine have no views but who really cares, come and join the silly thread.

10. Axas profile image60
    Axasposted 5 years ago

Today for all of my hubs summed up I had 0 views. Melancholistic laugh..