jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Looking for feedback. I am so glad I found this forum!

1. Sue B. profile image89
    Sue B.posted 6 years ago

Hello!

I am new here and would love some feedback on my hubpages in general.  I of course would love to make some income on my hubpages but it is not my only focus. I am still waiting to connect my adsense account to hubpages.

I have a passion to write about a few subjects. I just started to write on my #1 passion- dreams yet my one dreams hub received the lowest score and I don't know why.  Here are my links:

my profile: http://hubpages.com/profile/Sue+B.

my last hub: http://hubpages.com/hub/Dreaming-of-Snakes

1. NateSean profile image84
      NateSeanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with it. You make good use of images and there's a lot of good information here.

One thing you have to remember though, is that Hub content is based heavily on the search engine. Not a lot of people are searching for information on snakes in dreams at the moment.

Definitely continue writing about dreams, though. The snake interpretation is a very iconic subject and you will get your followers eventually. You've also just barely started hubbing, which considering your score is at 71, is actually pretty good.

1. Sue B. profile image89
        Sue B.posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks so much for taking the time to review my hubs.  This is certainly  more complicated than just writing articles. I appreciate the feedback!

Well you also have to remember that the tools Hub provides actually increases your ability to share information.

For example, there must be videos on Youtube about people surviving strokes. You could find some of the ones you like and pepper your article with those, giving your readers an interactive experience.

You'll see a lot of my hubs use videos and that's pretty much what makes people keep coming back. smile

2. Sue B. profile image89
      Sue B.posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I left a couple different comments. You can pretty much apply my advice to either article, but it's up to you either way.  Good luck.

working