jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What do I need to do well on this site?

1. sin_min profile image60
    sin_minposted 5 years ago via iphone

How do I become greate on this site

1. earnestshub profile image87
      earnestshubposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Writing more hubs for starters, and make sure they are interesting and have some original photos, videos and text capsule.
      That works pretty well.

2. quicksand profile image84
      quicksandposted 5 years ago in reply to this

For starters have a big ball and invite all your fellow writers. The theme could be something like "Three Days Of Fun And Music!"

Afterwards contact me for step 2!

smile smile smile

2. sofs profile image86
    sofsposted 5 years ago

Read up the the help and FAQ section of HP, read some hubs written by other hubbers who write on subjects that you plan to write on, so that you will know how to present information and do what Earnest says..you will get some where. I don't know about the great though.... smile
    Welcome to HubPages!

3. Eileen Hughes profile image84
    Eileen Hughesposted 5 years ago

writ informative articles that explain how to do things that you know about.  Helpful articles,  The best way is to read other hubs and see how they do it and then write articles in a similar format.
    By that I dont mean copy that article.  But if someone writes and artitle on keeping birds for instance.  You could write something about looking after your dog or your cat.
    Just start writing about things you have done in your life that may help others trying to do the same thing. And maybe prevent them from making the same mistakes as you made.