jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Anyone interested in Qassia

1. jim10 profile image74
    jim10posted 8 years ago

Hi, I was just looking for people to join Qassia through my link below.
    <snipped affiliate link>

It is like wikipedia but can help increase your websites rank in google and help with adsense revenue.
    I haven't tried it much. As soon as I joined it said if I get people to join within 12 hours I can get 500 "Qassia dollars" instead of the usual 100 "Qassia dollars".  It still isn't fully up and running so you can only join through a referral. I learned about it from Embitca's profile. You add your websites and can enter content to increase your "Qassia dollars" I guess the higher your amount the more backlinks they give you.

Well I was figuring we could help each other. Maybe if everyone interested could post on here and join through the link on the post above them we could all try it and get a good start.

I found this info about it below but if anyone else has experience with it I would love to know.
    <snipped link>

2. Lissie profile image85
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

Its nothing like wikipedia:you don't write informative peerreviewed articles which others can edit: u just write a few paragraphs to get a backlink.  The backlinks work fine and I am very happy with Qassia but you wont get any traffic - backinks and traffics seldom come from the same place in my experience!

3. jim10 profile image74
    jim10posted 8 years ago

Thanks for the info. Lissie.

4. vietnamese profile image78
    vietnameseposted 8 years ago

agreed with lissie

5. vietnamese profile image78
    vietnameseposted 8 years ago

I am just wondering if any of you have any intel with google juice! I don't think it has that yet, but I could be wrong.

6. Ladymermaid profile image82
    Ladymermaidposted 8 years ago

I think that as with anything Google the more you write and write well, then the more you will be featured. Always write under the same name!!! A writer is identified by his work and his work eventually becomes his identity.... if you write on one site under one name and on another under a different name then you are losing your identity and confusing people who might otherwise look for your writings!

Hmmmmmmm? I think I have a hub article here? Okay guys I am off to create a new hub on this topic.

My advice - Just get out there and write and you will get up on the search engines.

I generally hold  7 or 8 of the top spaces for Ladymermaid which is kind of nice as Google now seems to be able to identify with my writing name. I started using a blurb about me on my profiles so Google will know which works are mine and it seems to be working - Google is starting to pick me up over the other Ladymermaids out there.

Have a good day all....

Ladymermaid smile

1. vietnamese profile image78
      vietnameseposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Good point! I am going to think about this and come up with a brand name then!

7. Trsmd profile image60
    Trsmdposted 8 years ago

What is QASSIA?

8. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 8 years ago