Hub score factors?

1. Health Conscious profile image61
    Health Consciousposted 8 years ago

What are the factors in a declining hub score?

I thought I had a good handle on this but something that happened today made me wonder.

I had a hub which is several weeks old and has had so so continued impressions. At about 5 oclock the score was 86.  The overall traffic is up from yesterday which apparently caused the 86.

I had 3 different individual hubbers comment and one posted several comments. I responded to each one. I would have thought that this interaction is what increases scores but in reality the score is currently at 80.

The only thing I can come up with is that there had to be at least one or possible several thumbs down to have caused this.  It slowly went down over the course of several hours and the comments mentioned above.

Any one who could help me know what the factors causing the decrease would be appreciated.

2. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 8 years ago

There are a lot of factors. Some verified. Some imagined. And some we won't ever figure out.

I have a hub on HubScore. It'll give you a better idea of how it works by presenting all the things we know. I've been keeping a track of discussions on it and add to it (and source links) when I find information that is relevant.