jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I only have a couple of views, why?

1. marlena1974 profile image60
    marlena1974posted 5 years ago

How do I get more views, especially from search engines.  For example, some of you pros out there, a good article that you may post....how many views do you average a day?  On your not-so-popular articles? How many views do you average on those? 

Help me outline the ways to maximize views.  I think I'm kind of lost.  This is as much as I know. 
    1. Write interesting articles.
    2. Include photos/videos
    3. Write catchy and specific titles
    4. Write tag terms that will attract traffic.
    5. Have adsense and the others too like amazon

I know I must be missing many other things.  Please advice me.  Thank you very much.

1. 0
      Virtual Careersposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I too just started, but one thing I know for sure is it requires a vast amount of research, research and more research!  Type your questions into a search engine and read, read, read, hopefully it will come up with some of your questions and concerns.  Good luck!

2. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Really the only major thing you seem to be missing is patience. 

And for more info, I recommend the Learning Center.  http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/

2. simeonvisser profile image87
    simeonvisserposted 5 years ago

You only joined HubPages 33 hours ago, you cannot expect miracles overnight. You simply need to keep going by writing more and by looking at the hubs of others. You are right that interesting articles with photos do well but it's a lot more complicated than that. You also need to use keywords that people type into search engines and you should find niches on which not much has been written yet. You can also spend more time promoting your content but those skills will come later. Just focus on improving the quality of your hubs and the rest will come gradually.

3. mdlawyer profile image60
    mdlawyerposted 5 years ago

Yes you need to learn much more and more.  All knowledge is available here on Hubpages.  Write and learn. It is not simple and easy as you think. But by consistant effort you can do it.