Link Module Problems

1. SimeyC profile image88
    SimeyCposted 5 years ago

I'm having a terrible time on one of my hubs with the link module. I have about twenty links to other hubs in the module and I deliverately deleted the automatic description.

I decided to re-add the description, so I have to delete each individual link and re-add it.

This is where the problem occurs - I get errors when I save and often one link I add back is repeated 5 or 10 times. I'm getting there-  but quite often I'll resort the links, try and save and voila they unsort themselves and then re-add some of the deleted links!

Is my only recourse to add a separate link module and rebuild it??

1. 0
      WildIrisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I had a similar problem with the links capsule/module. It just wouldn't work right. Only one link would load, and it loaded without a description.I tried to get it to work but gave up. I unpublished the Hub and went back to it later. When I rebuilt the Hub I ran into the same problem again and decided it wasn't worth the headache. I just won't use" links" anymore. I transferred the link information into a regular text capsule/module and rearranged the Hub to work with a different layout. Strange, not every link capsule/module in the Hub reacted the same. One of links capsule/module worked the way I expected.