jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Need Professional Feedback!

1. xrocker30 profile image80
    xrocker30posted 5 years ago

I just wrote a hub on the History of Chewing Gum and made it one of my higher quality hubs. I put a lot of time and effort into it and would like some feedback about the keywords I chose, the content, and any other things worth mentioning. Thanks

2. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

Really great information! It's obvious you put a lot of thought and research into this hub.

I think you did really well on your keyword research. "Chewing gum history" has more searches, but also more competition. That is, I assume your keyword is "History of Chewing Gum." I say that because if that is your keyword (and it should be), you didn't use it anywhere else in your hub. You should have it a couple of times in your text, in a capsule title and, well, I think SunForged has a really good hub on on-page optimization. Check it out here: http://hubpages.com/hub/Get-traffic-with-ON-PAGE-seo

The only other criticism I have is on grammar, spelling and punctuation. But then, don't mind me. I'm just pretty picky about this stuff, and I doubt the average reader is.

So again, welcome to HP and great start!

1. 0
      ryankettposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't think that Grammar is important, but spelling is a must! Especially when Hubpages integrates a spell checker wink My grammar is sloppy, I can do it, but I work too fast. But, I never fail to spellcheck smile

1. lrohner profile image85
        lrohnerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ack! I'm never gonna live down that "sloppy" comment, am I?

1. 0
          ryankettposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Your missing the best thread on the site, by the way smile