When is the bleeding going to stop?

1. Mikeydoes profile image82
    Mikeydoesposted 5 years ago

Seems like we are all bleeding pretty bad right now. As I search for some of my huba, I do notice they are still there. However it is certainly not like it used to be. If the drops keep happening I'm going to bleed out.

I do feel that there will be more opportunities opening on the internet, but this is scary right now.. How bad can it get?

1. wampyrii profile image78
      wampyriiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

How bad? Well, 'usually' when Google updates their algorithm they slam down hard and then slowly loosen up the thumbscrews so many websites see traffic trickle back.

This time it seems like they specifically targeted sites like Hubpages so, who knows, maybe it'll stay this way...and they haven't rolled this agorithm update to .co.uk and other local G searches yet so expect it to get worse before it (hopefully) gets better if you get traffic from those SE's too.

The thing which really sucks is that all the shuffling about hasn't improved the results any, in fact, they look worse in most sectors I monitor but all G. seems to care about is that they can throw out a press release or ten to say they've tackled the 'problem' of content farms. (and replaced them with scraper sites and other garbage...bleurgh)