jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

LINKS

1. Pauladance.co.uk profile image61
    Pauladance.co.ukposted 6 years ago

I have some 50 articles widely on the same subject, and would like to link some of them as they would well work together.  But when I try to link, it wont work, I get 'Bad Link' and nothing happens. Is there anything I can do to make this system work for me? I seem to be following Links Capsule instructions. Help would be appreciated!

2. Aiden Roberts profile image89
    Aiden Robertsposted 6 years ago

Hi

Are you trying to add them into a link capsule or link them to a peice of text in a capsule?

In a link capsule tick search rather than url, type in your title and it should bring up a list of your hubs. Pick one, add it then open another window and check the two url match, if they do then you should not get bad link message.

To add it into text, highlite it, press little chain link find your hub and insert.

I am probably telling you something you already know but do let us know if either works, if not could be a temporary problem with the capsule.

3. Pauladance.co.uk profile image61

Many thanks, a Link Capsule. I shall try what you say and let you know.  I don't think its temporary, or if it is, it's rather a long temporary! I've tried on four diff articles.  (That is, complete articles, not pieces of text.)Please bear in mind I am a complete technical chump. which makes it difficult!

4. Pauladance.co.uk profile image61

Hallo, Wow!  I have just linked the four articles using your suggestion.  Thank you so much, it just WORKED!!!! LOVELY!!!!

working