jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you know who to follow?

1. 0
    Virtual Careersposted 5 years ago

Being new, I ask myself that question all the time.  There are people out there that have given me great answers, do I follow them?  What is best?

2. Aiden Roberts profile image87
    Aiden Robertsposted 5 years ago

Your choice!

Follow people, interest's, subjects or random.

Your choice!

3. simeonvisser profile image87
    simeonvisserposted 5 years ago

That's indeed your choice. Giving a great answer does not mean that you should follow them. However if you are interested in their hubs or you want to keep track of their activity for some other reason then you should follow.

4. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

I am very selective about who I follow. I choose those who are highly talented with creative writing and/or humor, those who write good guides for making money online and my referrals.

5. Michael Willis profile image77
    Michael Willisposted 5 years ago

I choose by interests. I am also picky since I do not follow just to be followed.
    I sometimes find hubs while searching through the site I find interesting and then will read more by that Author. If I want to read more by that Author I follow.
    Sometimes I will follow an Author who writes in the same "niche" to meet people with the same interest which I may want to chat with in the forums or in comments of hubs.
    Others I may follow since we have things in common I learn from the forums or comments and may be able to learn from their writing style or online writing knowledge.
    It depends on your preference who you choose to follow.