hubpages and/or youtube and/or a blog???

1. marlena1974 profile image59
    marlena1974posted 5 years ago

Let's say soemone has great things to say to the world, is very creative, and could accomplish so much online, what is actually the best site?  hub pages? vids on youtubes?  a blog?   OR, rather, have all three?   which is more user friendly and gives back more revenue keeping in mind all other factors...   i'd appreciate your input on this.  thanx!

2. simeonvisser profile image86
    simeonvisserposted 5 years ago

All three of course. Write articles, blog about your interests and create videos, which you can then post on your blogs and embed in your articles. We live in a very diverse world and you'll have to use all these websites if you want to appeal to everyone.

Having said that, if writing is what you do best then focus on blogging and less on videos. Some people do better in front of the camera and others do better behind the camera so you'll also have to tune for that.

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

I agree with Simeon Visser. Blogs let you retain 100% of the income, unlike HubPages (60% of the page impressions), but it is harder to attract an audience to a blog. I'd say start somewhere, get that to work, then branch out and link everything together.