how long does it take to link an existing adsense account?

1. Sue B. profile image89
    Sue B.posted 5 years ago

I am obviously pretty new here.  I have been attempting to link an existing adsense account for over a week and have not received an email from google like I had expected.  I was wondering how long this process is and if there is a way around waiting for an email.  I entered my email, last 5 digits of my phone number and my zip before i clicked link accounts.  It doesn't say it is submitted or anything. It just clears the screen so I am assuming it went through but would definitely like to know if anyone thinks it hasn't.
    Is there a way to get around waiting for the email? Could I somehow sign into adsense and just add hubpages myself?

Thanks so much for any assistance. I realize most of you get these types of questions all the time but I appreciate you helping me!

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sign into Adsense, click on My Account then Account Access. You need to enable access for Hubpages.

1. Sue B. profile image89
        Sue B.posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks so much.  I followed what you said, I am looking at my account access and see my as a host but I can't figure out how to add hubpages as a host as well. I just searched the adsense forums about this and can't seem to find an answer.  I may be missing something really obvious but I guess I just need someone to point out the obvious right now.  Thanks for all your help!